Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

web based temperature control

Status
Not open for further replies.

djown

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii..

i'm new in this forum and want to build project like "web based temperature control" for my final project.
does anyone can give me example project for control temperature using 16F877 and LM35 sensor?
especially in Basic language (i use PICBasicPro 2.46)..

i will use this with Siteplayer module Via serial connector..

Many thanks....

web based temperature controller

you can do in two ways,
1. you connect uC+sensor to PC (server) and some other pc as client. install appropriate programms to acess port and winSock to make it server.

2. You implement tcp/ip protocol for uC and connect uC to lan and acess uC through http/tcp/udp protocol. google search 'uip' for more about it

Bibin John
www.bibinjohn.tk

Please check this reference
**broken link removed**

hi.. i also have to do a project named ethernet based controlling temperature.But i have to use the FPGA as the platform..please help me what should i do since now i have already got the ADC circuit using LM35.

Do you have creat a webserver or just send and receive comands using ethernet? If you need webserver, get a processor core and a ethernet core (or an exrternal ethernet controller). If you dont need a webserver, you dont need a processor. Its kind hard explain without solving your problem, but al you need is a ethernet controller (external or internal) and a parser of the messages received for configuration and a block that create your message with the sampled data. The most easy solution would be get a SPI core from opencores and use a microchip ethernet controller. Creat some internal protocol for your control and get all the data and put on the ethernet controller using SPI.

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.