Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

We are all from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: From China

hey, im chinese but from malaysia. nice to meet you all. I hope we could include a bit more of our contact so can make more frens such as msn contact or icq or yahoo messenger's contact.

mine here is dinky_boy2k@hotmail.com for msn and374810781 for icq. feel free to contact me.

From China

We all love our country, the People's Republic of China.

Is it now the fastest developing country in the world's.

And thank you for your suggestions about that, learn English well can make we
get closer to the world.

Added after 2 minutes:

We all love our country, the People's Republic of China.

Is it now the fastest developing country in the world's.

And thank you for your suggestions about that, learn English well can make we
get closer to the world.

From China

Oh, there're so many chinese.
I come from Shanghai, too.
Nice to see you.

Hello all, I´m from Indonesia... now I´m in The Netherlands for study purpose...

Nice to meet you all people.. though I´m Indonesian, I´m chinese by race and can speak chinese :D.......

hopefully we can help each other and make friends..

regards,

Sh4x

I'm from VietNam. Now I'm in Chengdu in hitech zone. I would like to know some electronic market and electronic IC supplier especialy sensor field? Can anyboby help me?

Hi everyone!
I'm from Shanghai China!

From China

Hi all. I'm an IC designer from Nanshan district, shenzhen. I found that there're many chinese or foreign friends here in shenzhen.
Now my interest is in analog or RF IC design as well as seeking any business chance in micro-electronics industries. Anyone of designer or founder in Shenzhen could contact me. My email: pyleyuan@163.com.

From China

I am much later,just know this website from my schoolmate,I have been graduated last year and work in Huizhou city,Guangdong province,here in Chengdu or other cities like shenzhen or Shanghai must be many schoolfellows also graduated from UESTC,anyway,nice to know you all...my Msn:xmyloveyou@hotmail.com,welcome to add me your friends,I like to know different industries and different people.

From China

hi all

I'm a student,studying at wuhan university in china

Now,I need to complete my dissertation,please any one can give me some about the TETRA(Terrestrial trunked radio) forum.
best regard

From China

hi there ,i am a chinese boy in nanjing ,nice to meet you!!

From China

how are you doing,mates.
nice to join you guys.
here comes a Chinese bloke from Xi'an in northwestern China.

From China

Is there a university in UK good at IC design? Don't think so. Then how can UK IC companies get qualified engineers? They can't. That is why english is so weak in IC in Europe.

From China

I am working in XI'AN China

Hello,
is anyone who have resources for fault simulation and testing?????

Hi, Im chinese but from Brunei. nice to meet you all.

From China

i am also from china, and now in suzhou
regards to everyone

From China

Why so many chinese here? I work in Hangzhou China, in search for foreign friends on EE field.
Maybe a forum is not as popular a way for western engineers to communicate as for our chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back