Status
Not open for further replies.

sloty

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am trying to simulate 7-sloted waveguide antenna.for a sweep of 9-11 GHz.i am getting good gain of 14 dB.but when i am plotting S-parameters, they are not matching with theory.how can i find match?two ends of wave guide i defined as two ports.
kindly help
thanks

hi pls upload u file it may related to many thing and if u use a paper attach it too

Reactions: sloty

sloty

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i am attaching my hfss file, and the paper which i am trying to simulate.kindly help me.
thanks
sloty

Attachments

• study of slot antenna.pdf
    360.8 KB · Views: 150
  • slots.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 174

1) How did you get a 14dB get when there is no radiation box?
2) I would have drawn one big radiation box and place a PEC slotted waveguide inside this box.

Hey seen your hfss file. You have not assign any material thats why your getting different results. Also for radiation, gain pattern you have to insert radiation box or sphere that will help you in calculation of gain.

All the best

Thank you all for seeing my file.
For Gain calculation i had included that Rad boundary.
If any one have solved waveguide slotted antenna file or tutorial on slotted antenna, kindly upload
thanks

hay
can any body suggest me how to measure Resonant Length of slot in slotted waveguide antenna , using HFSS software

Status
Not open for further replies.