Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

waveguide horn array antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsin yin

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys
recently am doing a waveguide horn array antenna,could u give me some advice or e-books?any help is very greatful.
thnx in advance!
Tomsin

Best e-book is the Google. By array-antenna, are you looking to build a Phased Array? Or just using multiple arrays to increase directivity and gain? I would've gone for Helical however...

Best e-book is the Google. By array-antenna, are you looking to build a Phased Array? Or just using multiple arrays to increase directivity and gain? I would've gone for Helical however...[/QUOTE]

you made a lot of assumptions without knowing any additional info, say, for example ... frequency of interest

Best e-book is the Google. By array-antenna, are you looking to build a Phased Array? Or just using multiple arrays to increase directivity and gain? I would've gone for Helical however...[/QUOTE]

you made a lot of assumptions without knowing any additional info, say, for example ... frequency of interest

Good point, what is the intended frequency?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.