Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wavecom IDE Distribution for OpenAT OS 4.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMu4KA

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.

An old batch of devices using the Wavecom Q2687H cellular communication module was found in the warehouse of our organization. The equipment is working, the management ordered to "put it in good hands." But there is a problem. The program filled in in them is very outdated, shows the wrong date from the GPS-module (the known problem of overflowing the week counter) and in the summer moves the clock forward one hour, as was customary in Russia at the time of development. It turns out that you need to modify the Q2687H program to use it. The sources were found in our archives, but the IDE studio disappeared irrevocably along with the developer's "burned out" hard drive. There was no need to preserve it itself at that time, since it was freely available on the manufacturer's website. Now the manufacturer does not have this version, the link to the archives is inoperative, the employees shrug their shoulders.

I managed to "read" the module in the more recent Open AT Developer Studio 1.2 (Sierra Wireless 2009-2010) using the built-in Target Management perspective tool. He showed:

Open AT OS: 4.11
Firmware: 663_09gg 08.02.07
Bootloader: v.06.0D

I ask, if anyone worked with the studio "Open AT IDE for OS 4.11", did you have any distributions? I really need it!
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back