Status
Not open for further replies.

saqaw

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have been given an assignment to design a waveguide structure operating at 60GHz..........So does somebody have any help related to waveguide stuctures.i.e. calculating their dimensions.etc................If anyone of u out there has somebook on it or a link to it................ it is welcomed......pl.post it................

hey what kinda waveguide are you talking about exactly?

the tutorial for HFSS gives a guide for T-waveguides... though not at your frequency.. but it'll give you a start..

regards
wiztronix

I have been given the task that first I simulate with air and then a dielectric.......
ok. How can I find the "RETURN LOSS, POWER TRANSMITTED", I am also instructed that the energy transfer rate=0.3hp........

Can any body tell me that what type of results should I expect for the above mentioned specifications..........................

you still haven't specified what kinda waveguide structure you are making...

I am making a rectangular waveguide........I also want to know that whether I should draw the thickness of the rectangular waveguide or neglect it and just draw thee rectangular waveguide with the inner dimensions......................
======what length should I keep for the waveguide?There r formulas all over the internet for calculating width & heighti.e. (a&b), but no formula for length.

======Should i assign PerfectE to the inner walls of waveguide?
I need the answers to these questions soon(i.e. till tomorrow).............. please help me................

saqaw if ur get the answer then do forward it to me too . am also hanging at the same situation. same problems as u r having thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…