Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

warning message while simulating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkanimozhi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vish.exe

Hi,
When i simulate the file in modelsim i m getting this warning message and i can't able to give the input value to clock ,when give input value as clk it's takes ordinary logic 0 value why,how to solve this,plz help me.

This is the warning im getting

# ** Warning: (vsim-WLF-5000) Log file vsim.wlf currently in use.
# File in use by: iwizvp-06 Hostname: BCTVP-5 ProcessID: 3072
# Attempting to use alternate file "./wlftmy68yk".
# ** Warning: (vsim-WLF-5001) Could not open log file vsim.wlf. Using ./wlftmy68yk instead.

Regards
Kanimozhi.M

vsim-wlf-5000

hi kani,
which simulator ur using and if possible send the code me i will try to solve

modelsim attempting to use alternate wlf file

Hi,
I m using modelsim 6.2 ,i can able to simulate the vhdl file but i can't able to simulate any verilog file i m getting warning message that i have mentioned in my previous post.

Kanimozhi.M

warning: (vsim-wlf-5001)

Hi,

Check if the simulator is open and running already... If not, check the task manager if there are any other Vsim.exe or vish.exe processes and end task them. Then try simulating verilog files...

could not open log file vsim.wlf

hi

just quit the simulator , and delete the vsim.wlf, file and restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back