Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Warning generated when i create new project in keil for stm32f10x with cmsis lib

Status
Not open for further replies.

amintlk

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone
i used mikroc pro for stm32 project before but i want to start programming in keil and using cmsis library , i create new project and i add gpio and rcc library for my first project, i didnt write anything in main.c but it has two warning! where is the problem?

program:

Code:
#include "stm32f10x.h"
int main()
{
    while(1);
}

warning :

Code:
RTE/Device/STM32F103C8/system_stm32f10x.c(167): warning: no previous extern declaration for non-static variable 'AHBPrescTable' [-Wmissing-variable-declarations]
__I uint8_t AHBPrescTable[16] = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9};

RTE/Device/STM32F103C8/system_stm32f10x.c(167): note: declare 'static' if the variable is not intended to be used outside of this translation unit
__I uint8_t AHBPrescTable[16] = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9};

C:/Users/amin/AppData/Local/Arm/Packs/Keil/STM32F1xx_DFP/2.3.0/Device/StdPeriph_Driver/src/misc.c(132): warning: implicit conversion loses integer precision: 'uint32_t' (aka 'unsigned int') to 'uint8_t' (aka 'unsigned char') [-Wimplicit-int-conversion]
    NVIC->IP[NVIC_InitStruct->NVIC_IRQChannel] = tmppriority;

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm having the exact same problem, how do you manage to solve this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back