Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] wants to buy rfid reader and tag of 125khz

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiten09

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wants to buy the rfid module of 125khz which consists of rfid reader and tag, but i dont know its no. even i dont know the production company. pls if anybody had purchased then guide me or share any link which can help me, i am usig the tags for contactless reading. i mean like it should be readed whenever any person just shows the tag in front of reader.

Where is your location? If you looking for small quantities of 125kHz RFID readers and tags, you might try eBay. There are several suppliers of RFID gear posting regularly on eBay.

What type of interface do you need for the RFID reader, Wiegand, RS-232, etc?

Be sure and order a unit with the correct interface, most interfaces are not compatible with another.

Also beware of proprietary RFID readers and tags like HID, they are not compatible with the more common EM41XX protocols.

eBay - 125kHz RFID Search

SparkFun RFID

If you can provide a better description of your requirements, I should be able to assist you further.

Also checkout the **broken link removed** RFID Technologies Group.

BigDog

Last edited by a moderator:

i have to connect it to microcontroller, so i need rs232 interface,i just need 1 unit i am using it in my project

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

i am from india

You can order online from **broken link removed**, They have all three version i.e. RFID Module, TTL RFID reader (serial and Wiegand output), RS232 RFID reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back