Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wanted - HP 8970B noise figure meter service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkirkby

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking for a service manual for the HP 8970B noise figure meter. Does anyone have either a PDF link, or preferably an original copy they want to sell?

Please note, I do NOT need any of the following, which are readily available on the Agilent web site:

* 8970A service manual.
* 8970B user manual
* 8970B service manual suppliment for option 200.

If you have one to sell, drop me a private message, let me know the serial numbers it covers up to, condition, whether it is complete, and how much you want for it, and the price to ship to the UK. I can pay via Paypal.

I'm looking for a service manual for the HP 8970B noise figure meter. Does anyone have either a PDF link, or preferably an original copy they want to sell?

If you have one to sell, drop me a private message, let me know the serial numbers it covers up to, condition, whether it is complete, and how much you want for it, and the price to ship to the UK. I can pay via Paypal.

Oops, I see I asked this question myself a few weeks ago. The manual can be found here:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.