Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to manufate a wimax antenna operating at 2.5 GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

akltt

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
antenna design

i want to manufate a wimax antenna operating at 2.5 GHz, tanks alot to any want who can help me

antenna design

what about the bandwidth
and the type of antenna

Re: antenna design

akltt said:
i want to manufate a wimax antenna operating at 2.5 GHz, tanks alot to any want who can help me

Hi,

need to specify more. What is bandwith ? What kind of antenna you can use -
omnidirectional, directional, size, gain, what is your source - waveguide, coax... and so on.....

antenna design

i want to use omindirectional antenna, 30 MHz bandwidth, coaxial cable, small size < 30cm

Re: antenna design

akltt said:
i want to use omindirectional antenna, 30 MHz bandwidth, coaxial cable, small size < 30cm

so the basic is:

"dipole antenna" (for example there: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipole_antenna or another google.com)

or another "patch antenna" ( for example **broken link removed**) - it is not omnidirectional, but may you can use)

I hope, that I helped you.... may be wait for other answers.

antenna design

I have code Matlab for antenna loga. If everyone needs, can to get in touch with me
nickyahoo: xuan_duong_1506

antenna design

it easy if u use microstrip antenna,, you can simulate it in microwave office..great tools to make patch antenna....

spiral antena also good for your design....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back