Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to learn ATMEGA128...What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenil Vaghela

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I have learn 8051 micro-controller with some little knowledge. I am going to start Atmega128 and I was given a PDF of it from teacher. Now, The problem is what should I do to know all about Atmega128, Its a 386 pages book. Which topics are important to read which are used in practical?.
Please tell me in brief.
Thank you:!:

Try to find avr tutorials and basic programs from google search.

Look at this website http://www.avrbeginners.net/
This is very good for newbie in avr programming. And i want to tell you that 8051 and avr is totally different.

You can also read this document this will help you for avr understanding better.
http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/education/docs/mega128/starterguide.pdf

Thank you Very much

- - - Updated - - -

Now is there any tutorial to create project using Embeded system?

Second Tutorial will describe you how to use avr studio4 for project generation and how to program.

Try to use WinAVR as compiler and avr studio 4 as project development software. It is quite easy to use.

Thanks again....i am trying now.....

- - - Updated - - -

Can you specify the application of these Microcontroller as it supports capacitive touch sense and another total 16 sensor ports???

- - - Updated - - -

Can you specify the application of these Microcontrollers as it supports capacitive touch sense and another total 16 sensor ports???

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how to program the microcontroller. Is any body know where can i get tutorial form basic techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.