Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to learn about Microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

smart_shaurya

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to learn about microcontroller

I want learn about microcontrollers and am very new to this stuff...please help me from where sholud i start...thanx...

i wrote a small tutorial for beginners. i hope it may prove to be helpful to you.

**broken link removed**

please send your comments.

Try this, it's easy and useful.

/Attachment deleted. It was an archive with html pages, available here:
**broken link removed**
(klug)/

A book by Scott Mckenzie about microcontroller 8051 is also good.

You can find The 8051 book at

h**p://eng.ui.ac.ir/rzafarani/downloads/index.php?dir=Ebooks/Computer%20E-Books/New%20E-Books%20CD/

or at 'EDA & Electronics Related E-Book links'

good luck

hi
As you r new for microcontroller u can go with 8051. It is very easy to understand & it's instruction set is also easy. For programming u can use simulators like pinnacle whitch free on internet.

Learnig 8051 and its conventions would be better start and later on after u are good in that go for the ARM processors and microcontrollers. i hope there are many books regarding the microcontroller in the edaboard downloads section.

regards
raghu

start with the 8051 micrcntroller.
The book titled "THE 8051 MICROCONTROLLER and EMBEDDED SYSTEMS" by Muhammad Ali Mazidi and Janice Gillipsie Mazidi,Pearson Publication is good one for the beginners.

also download useful intel manuals from the site intel.com and search there for mcs51 manuals

well i think somthing rather different, i had intel architecture microprocessor in my course work but i didnt enjoed it much, after while i was workin with pic it was a gr8 fun and lot esier to me,

if u r a amature try to look at the mikroelectronica compilers, and exaples things real easy here, if u want to do stuffs without understanding much the hardware itself this is the place ...

**broken link removed**

regards

start with the 8051 micrcntroller.
The book titled "THE 8051 MICROCONTROLLER and EMBEDDED SYSTEMS" by Muhammad Ali Mazidi and Janice Gillipsie Mazidi,Pearson Publication is good one for the beginners.

dear can anyone help me in getting this book as an free ebook. i will b very grateful.
hoping to get a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.