Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to know CMOS image sensor headboard around $100.USD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDA_hg81

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
picture cmos camera m3188a

I really want to find a color CMOS image sensor headboard , which can be further developed, around $100.USD.

I found them at Kodak, but they all are expensive to me ($253 USD). Thank you so much for providing any useful information to me.
:cry:

kodak headboard

The last FPGA-based image processing project I worked on, we used an OmniVision low voltage CMOS image sensor.
https://www.ovt.com/
There are people that make evaluation boards for their cameras. You should be able to find one for under 100USD.

EDA_hg81

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ccd image sensor headboard

so you have interfaced a camera with an FPGA. can you give me some links for projects related to image processing on FPGA. and can you tell me the exact camera that you interfaced. what are the problems in such a project

Re: want to know CMOS image sensor headboard around $100.USD

Thank you.. this is really helpful.

Supercircuits sells a variety of small inexpensive camera boards and accessories:
https://www.supercircuits.com/

Their web site is somewhat confusing. Here are two pages that may have what you need:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I have checked PC303XS Color CCD Board Camera, this one is interesting.

But do you know the output data fromat? it is digital or analog?

But anyway I am going to call them.

Thank you.
:D

Added after 39 minutes:

Dear gliss,

Would let me know where you bought that CMOS development kit from omnivision,

I have called them today, but I was keeping transfered till I get lost.

Thank you.
I have called supercircuits too, I found out all output data of camers from supercircuit are anlog. they have to be converted for further processing.

Thank you and waitting for your reply.
:D

echo47 said:
Supercircuits sells a variety of small inexpensive camera boards and accessories:
h**p://www.supercircuits.com/

Their web site is somewhat confusing. Here are two pages that may have what you need:
h**p://www.supercircuits.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=283&SetPageSize=75
h**p://www.supercircuits.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=280&SetPageSize=75

this site doesnt give much detail about the cameras. i have been looking around for a monochrome CMOS camera and i found out this

**broken link removed**

what do you guys think about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back