Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to know about the CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

thannara123

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi experts ,
I want to build a CCTV .please give me basic ideas
how can i start with it ?
is there any open source software for it ?

Yes , sure sir (the captured data can be see in a computer / by use of a software ).

but i dont know how the hardware can made ?

Last edited:

Hi experts , I want to build a CCTV .please give me basic ideas how can i start with it ? is there any open source software for it ?

Yes , sure sir (the captured data can be see in a computer / by use of a software ). but i dont know how the hardware can made ?

May be your grammer means some thing or you mean to say some thing else. Anyways, i would like to say your querry is not clear. The CCTV system is just hardware. When connected to a PC through a PCI card, a software in the PC controls the finctions and too takes care of the recording of all the channels. If you are talking about constructing a complete system, CCTV cameras, PCI cards, Harddisks, Standalone DVR's, all are avilable in open market. any dealer will guide you how to connect it.
If you are asking a software, it will come with every PCI card or DVR purchased.
Cheers

oh sorry for my poor English
sir i want to make CCTV circuits (my self ) .
i googled too .

Building circuits?...what you need specifically? You aim to make a camera yourself or the AV shifter, The PCI cards, or DVR or what else?
Cheers

Can i interface with some webcam / Mobile camera (taken from dead mobile but camera is working ) as CCTV ?

Can i interface with some webcam / Mobile camera (taken from dead mobile but camera is working ) as CCTV ?
99% NO. because in mobiles the camera module is just fitted as to use minimum hardware and all the controlling hardware will be on the mother board. Regarding webcam, i am not sure wether you get a video signal "out" or it is fed to the USB interface chip directly.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back