Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to finish with 50 ohm from behind microstrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_cet

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

I have two questions

1) I want to finish with 50 ohm from behind microstrip antenna. How Can I finish the end of the mikrostrip antenna? I use lump port for finishing the end of the microstrip antenna. Is it true? I know that the lump port is a passive. Is ıt true?

2) I define the air bigger than antenna structure. Does air which is drawn for different lenghts on same structure lenghts change result?

thanks for your helps

Hi
1/ What kind of simulation software do you use, I suggest you use microstrip port if any.
2/ yes, but in the case you run many excited ports at the same time, for individual design, I dont think the length affects much on the S11

Hello,

Have you simulated the antenna? I've simulated with **broken link removed** a microstrip antenna over a perfect ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back