Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want help for interfacing jhd12864e with at89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

anups

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i require the circuit diagram n the codes for interfacing the Glcd to at89c51
to display the day of the month, date of the week, year and another line for the name of subject. i'll be using rtc ds1307 for date and time.
pls help as early as possible. :sad:

Did search the whole net, as well as this post u happened to mention too. but nothing was much of any help to me. and thats the reason i've posted!

hi

can you elaborate your problem. 8)

ok, see i want to make a project which announces the time table of a particular class room.
so for the purpose of maintainin time i'm using a rtc Ds1307.
and to set the initial time i want to interface a keypad. and by some means which i haven't decided yet, i also want to enter the time table through the same matrix key pad.
for the purpose of displaying i want to use a glcd jhd12864e interfaced to pic microcontroller or At89c51.
Now i want the circuit diagram for the above mentioned interface and the codes for the same.
i want the date,day,year,month and the name of that particular class which will be stored in the database to be displayed on glcd.
Now how do i go about it?

i want a specific answer for my question on how to interface jhd12864 to either PIC or AT89c51.
all the other links u have suggested, i've already been through all of that.

i want a specific answer for my question on how to interface jhd12864 to either PIC or AT89c51.
all the other links u have suggested, i've already been through all of that.

Oh PIC thats great. Which compiler are you using(or ASM mention that).

Search for GLCD library (KS0108 controller based) on net.or if you are using CCS or MikroC there is an inbuilt library for GLCDs. If you are using C18 or Microchip C compilers I can give you one for GLCDs based on KS0108 controllers.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.