Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wanna detect parkinson disease by voice can anyone help me tyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

achrafbenba

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Wanna detect parkinson disease by voice can anyone help me tyy

Do you mean to detect quavering in the voice? Parkinson's is known to cause muscle tics, hands trembling, etc.

I imagine you would use a computer program to examine a digitized audio file, and look for variations in volume or pitch. These might last for a fraction of a second.

This is only a guess on my part.

I don't think that this idea will work, I know some Parkinson's sufferers and by ear I cannot detect any noticeable change in their voice compared to others of the same age. There are to many other causes of tremors in the voice (such as old age) and I doubt that you could distinguish the different types.

some paper on IEEE use voice analyses to detect voice disease specially MFCC it work very nicee !!!

Method that mimic the scope of doctor sound good because it's serogate much of reason and technic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back