Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage memory circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTVlog

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm looking of some kind of memory like "1 bit memory circuit" but instead of bits i want store voltages.

For better understanding like the "1 bit memory circuit" if I send 1 bit it store and output 1 until reset, so, what i looking for is similar but with voltages, if i send 1 bit with one volt it store and output 1 volt until reset or new bit with voltage.

I don't have any clue...

Any ideas???

Hi,

you want to to store any anloge value? Then look for sample and hold circuits. But it keeps value only for a limited time...

For inifinte time maybe digital pots are useful.
It needs a comparator and some logic. It needs some sampling time for the wiper to adjust. then it has theoretically infinite hold time.

Klaus

hi,
I already look for sample and hold circuits but i don't find one working diagram

my idea is very similar with the tft pixel

large.gifimages.png

but instead of Liquid crystals i need handle a LED

Any Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.