Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition project using LPC as feature extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddaren

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
voice recognition

HI. I'm now working on a voice recognition project using LPC as feature extraction and HMM as pattern matching. This project is based on text dependent voice verification. I already done with LPC but I have problem with Hidden marcov Models(HMM) method. Anyone can provide me the hidden marcov models MATLAB source code for voice recognition will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
email:ddaren12345@yahoo.com

voice recognition

try using this book. it might be of help in terms of clarifying your basics.

**broken link removed**

Re: voice recognition

hiiiii
i am now doing speech recognition using matlab code. but while am trying to train the speech signal using LPC model there occurs come error while debuging the program.
like such error
fft cant define as char in line 36
aand error in lpc.m at line 58
wht is the solution of that "\

??? Function 'fft' is not defined for values of class 'char'.

Error in ==> fft at 36
[varargout{1:nargout}] = builtin('fft', varargin{:});

Error in ==> lpc at 58
X = fft(x,2^nextpow2(2*size(x,1)-1));

Hi Ravali,

Please browse the links below for the speech recognition using hidden markov model.
**broken link removed**
I had tried but i face some problem on tat, if you know how to use it pls let me know. thanks

regards
sclim9

Hi sclim9
The url :**broken link removed** was died.
If you have these files ,please share it to me .
Thanks in advance !

i want the project on matlab based speech recognition using hidden markov model.its urgent.please help me...

hello..my projct name z "voice classifier" actually i hav 2 match human voice with recorded human sound ,which is store in database. i want code of it in matlab..plzzzzzzzzz help me:(
regards,
axa

hello..my projct name z "voice classifier" actually i hav 2 match human voice with recorded human sound ,which is store in database. i want code of it in matlab..plzzzzzzzzz help me:(
regards,
axa

hello axa
I am doing some sort of similar project as of yours. please tell me have you got any help?
regards,
sana

hi
I'm doing speech recognition in matlab but it doesn't work properly..does anyone have source code in matlab?plz...it's urgent...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back