Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice controlled Robotic arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

robojacob

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i am trying hard to build a robotic arm which can be controlled by voice command.The arm have to do different kind of movement according to my different kind of related voice command. I saw such a project where sum one is giving command using microphone with a visual basic programme in pc and the robot is doing task according to his command. The arm is interfaced with pc via a microcontroller using max232 rs-232 communication circuit. i didn't get realize actually what is happening in total process?? please anyone help me with helpful link and advice so that i can built like that.

check this
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thanks mr. ck shivaram. you are really helpful. You always help me with useful links .

Status
Not open for further replies.