Not open for further replies.

bbgil

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi for beginners

Hi guys, I am trying to come up with a training module for VLSI on beginner and intermediate level but more focus on beginners. i am hoping for some suggestions from our experts here. I am thinking of using Altera and Xilinx cplds as my target devices. Any suggestions are welcome. thank you in advance. Both Verilog and VHDL are available.

Added after 2 minutes:

any materials (e-links, ebook or URL) that can be used for training are greatly welcome.

vlsi tutorial for beginners

I started my vhdl from here:

But this site seems doesn't support all platform (e.g some of the syntax seems not working in Quartus 2 back then)

bbgil

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vlsi books for beginners

I have an e-book named McGraw.Hill.VHDL.Programming.by.Example.4th.Ed.pdf which is for beginners. And I began my VHDL with it. Just send me an e-mail , I will send it back to you. Craftor. craftor#126.com.

bbgil

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vlsi beginners

Craftor, childs,

Thank you for ur suggestions. I will take note of it. Apllications wise, i am kind of short of materials specially for xilinx (manual for cpld and fpga).i have some for Altera. after the vhdl, i planning to go for some experiments.

If its ok, I hope you can post the ebook in the ebook section so that others may be able to see them as well.

thanks in advance

vlsi for beginers

i learned from few webbs and few books i will search their name and post in ebook section as soon as possible,, so it can b helpful for others,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…