Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI free training/jobs for freshers in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs21

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi jobs for freshers

Hi,

We are a semiconductor startup in Bangalore. We are seeking dynamic freshers, MTech students in VLSI/Electronics/Microelctronics background. We provide free training and live projects. For details please contact.
vs21@engineer.com

Thanks,
Vikram

vlsi jobs for freshers 2009

Hi sir i have already completed the training in vlsi.i'm looking for a job.please inform me when u have openings in any organization.
thanks

vlsi jobs in bangalore sep 2009

Hi Tejaswi,

We are having a inhouse project. We don't have sufficient people to execute the project. Project is very good and related resources are present. We can't offer any stipends or salary to the people working on this project. We can assure you that, you will get a chance to work from scatch in a good project, which surely helps you in getting good salary after a year or so. So, if you are okay with that, you can contact me here itself.

Thanks,
Vikram

jobs in vlsi in bangalore 2009

Hi Vikram,
I am Having 3 yrs of exp, but working in small concern, i am interested to do the projects, but i am from tamilnadu,if possible i can do the projects from here itself,tell me your suggestion

my mail id is mkanimozhi@sify.com

Regards
kanimozhi.M

today training jobs in bangalore

Hi Vikram...,

This is Mamidi from Bangalore.Iam intersted in ur project.i have 2+years exp.now a days,i am upgrading my skills.i would like to a part in ur team.if u intersted.my e-mail:mail2mamidi@gmail.com.if u demand i will send my CV.

Thanx..,

jobs for m.tech vlsi freshers

hi vikram

I am pursuing m.tech in VLSI .I want to upgrade my skills.so i want to work in any of the real time projects.i am not expecting salary /stipend .hope u will give me the chance to work in your team .i did my bachelors degree in telecommunication and i am 2007 passed out.worked for an year in telecom firm.

my mail id nm.megha@yahoo.in

REGARDS
MEGHA

hello sir
i am minakshi sanadhya.i am doing m.tech.(vlsi) 3 sem. i have knowledge about front tool
please provide me a traning

hello. this is saurabh having good knowledge on the RTL design. i am also interested in doing the proj. may i know the specs???plz

hello sir,i completed btech in 2009 in ece stream and did professional development course in vlsi front end from sandeepani schol of vlsi design,bangalore.please tell me if there are any openings in vlsi

My name is Siddesh H Banakar and I am seeking a challenging position in the field of VLSI / ASIC Design(RTL -GDSll) / Process Technology / Custom analog/Perl/ C/verilog

1. I hold BE(E&C) from Acharya Institute of Tech., Bangalore, India. (2008-passout)

2. I have successfully completed PG-Diploma/Certificate “Advanced Diploma in ASIC
Design” Training (RTL-GDSll + Custom Schematic/Layout) from RV-VLSI
Design Center, Bangalore. (March 09 to Nov-2009)

3. I have successfully completed “Advanced C and UNIX/LINUX” (2008) from
UTTARA Inst. Of Software training-Solutions-Allied services, Rajajinagar, Bangalore

Waiting for your feedback.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You
Kind Regards,
Siddesh H Banakar (Ph : +919964197763, ID: siddesh06@gmail.com)
RV-VLSI DESIGN CENTRE, Bangalore

Hello Vikram,

I am a fresh Master degree holder in VLSI Design, i am interested in your project, i have already sent my CV to you to the provided mail id, my mail id is madhunandyala@gmail.com .....please give the information of the further proceedings.......

hii sir,
i am doing M.Tech in VLSI DESIGN and my acdemic project is CACHE DESIGN FOR LOW POWER AND HIGH YIELD does any one suggest the institute giving guidance to the project and it is on HSPICE TOOL

Re: vlsi jobs for freshers

Hi,

We are a semiconductor startup in Bangalore. We are seeking dynamic freshers, MTech students in VLSI/Electronics/Microelctronics background. We provide free training and live projects. For details please contact.
vs21@engineer.com

Thanks,
Vikram
hi vikram

I am pursuing m.tech in VLSI .I want to upgrade my skills.so i want to work in any of the real time projects.i am not expecting salary /stipend .hope u will give me the chance to work in your team .i did my bachelors degree in telecommunication and i am 2008 passed out.

my mail id pcraonlpt@gmail.com

hello sir,
i am harika now i am doing my mtech in vlsi.sir i heard about the vlsi free training.i want join in vlsi training please give me information about training when i will join.
thankingyou sir

Re: vlsi jobs for freshers

hi vikram

I am pursuing m.tech in VLSI .I want to upgrade my skills.so i want to work in any of the real time projects.i am not expecting salary /stipend .hope u will give me the chance to work in your team .i did my bachelors degree in telecommunication and i am 2008 passed out.

my mail id pcraonlpt@gmail.com

sir i am

sir i am mohamed kalithu i finished my be belongs to ece i ready to work without salary for sixmonth if u give a chance i will show my best contact me at 9791960864

Re: vlsi jobs in bangalore sep 2009

Hi Vikram,

This is Khadar Basha. I am pursuing my M.Tech. Its time to do my academic project. i want to work in your organization. I am not expecting stipend/salary from you. I hope you will accept my request.
--
THANKS & REGARDS

A K BASHA
M.Tech, VLSI Technology,

Yes, We know Banglore is the IT hub of India. My friend told me that almost all companies are providing on job training and course for candidates. I think that will helps candidates to know about their works and they can adapt the situation easily. I have read many articles and its importance among freshers.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I,Suraj Kumar Dhanuka is currently pursuing my 3rd year Btech Degree in VIT University,Chennai ,India in Electronics and Communication field.

I have been working in this field since June 2011, commencing with VLSI design under LAKSHYA followed by advanced VLSI design under DKOP Labs in 2012 and FPGA design and synthesis. Adding to my credentials, I was awarded with Certificate of appreciation for supporting lab activities of FPGA MODULE at St. Margaret Engineering College, Neemrana , Rajasthan with help of DKOP LABS.

Moreover I have been working on several projects like Vending Machine Controller, Traffic light Controller, Elevator controller, UART, VGA , PS2 keyboard and PS2 mouse using Verilog Designing and interfacing with the hardwares.

And I have great deal of interest in this field and want to learn more and more. Please let me know if there is some training program that could help me....

Hi sir,

I am a RTL design engineer 1 year experience, can I join in your team ?

I don't want any salary, just want to improve myself. But I am from Shanghai, so I just only work remote online.

You can touch me email: feiyu0205@yahoo.cn

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.