Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VisualC++ ---- Problems with (__cdecl *)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dperez79

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm integrating a console class into a new VisaulC++ Project with dialogs. After changing several settings of the projects, I always get this error:

c:\documents and settings\dani p.dani\mis documentos\visual studio projects\code project\serial mio\serial mioview.cpp(80) : error C2664: 'setManager' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void (unsigned long,unsigned long)' to 'void (__cdecl *)(unsigned long,unsigned long)'
None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type

I think that I must change some project setting but I don't know which of them.
Could someone help me? Thanks.

Advanced MFC Programming.pdf

Microsoft Visual C++ MFC FAQ v5.6.chm

dperez79 said:
Hi, I'm integrating a console class into a new VisaulC++ Project with dialogs. After changing several settings of the projects, I always get this error:

c:\documents and settings\dani p.dani\mis documentos\visual studio projects\code project\serial mio\serial mioview.cpp(80) : error C2664: 'setManager' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void (unsigned long,unsigned long)' to 'void (__cdecl *)(unsigned long,unsigned long)'
None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type

I think that I must change some project setting but I don't know which of them.
Could someone help me? Thanks.

just change your function like :
void test(DWORD test,DWORD test)
{
}

to

void (__cdecl *) test(DWORD test,DWORD test)
{
}

I forget (__cdecl *) is similiar like fastcall in borland c++ builder.
I don't use Visucal C++ for a long time.
hmm... I remember maybe the keyword is PASCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back