Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

visual c++ SDK or MFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC++ got so much popularity due to the MFC.Its so far the hugest library for Windows.Its pretty tough too.But it covers every aspect of windows programming ...
Kareja

Hi, I'm using VC++ with MFC. It's much easyer to program with MFC...

I want to learn programming in MSVC++, so should I start from MFC.
Besides, is there a good VC++ reference on the net, besides MSDN site.

Magnetra

magnetra said:
I want to learn programming in MSVC++, so should I start from MFC.
Besides, is there a good VC++ reference on the net, besides MSDN site.

Magnetra

Check this www.codeproject.com

Vedas

check codeguru.com also. your reference point should be the forum in it

SDK contains APIs for windows programming, mostly its like C proramming i.e its close to procedural

MFC is Microsoft Foundation classes. Microsoft provided various classes and their methods which are actually wrapper around SDK. So in MFC mostly u work in Object oriented environment.

for programming, MFC is more flexible, less amount code is required to be written by programmer as all the complexity is handled by classes defined.

SDK requires lot of code to be written by programmer but obviously optimised code can be wriiten in SDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back