Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Visual Basic experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockman_akim

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have experience in doing GUI for electronic purpose especially in serial com..can anyone tell your experience and after that we will know who the one we will refer for certain case or problem in vb..

i too have experienced doing GUI in serial com too for a robotic arm software...but still haven't used other ports....

its gud to share, i am just gaining my experience in vb and also interfacing it with electronics. but definitely i still know what to do. on serial baisc knowledge, lpt i am also trying.

This is really a very resourceful Compiler. With it, I made 2 GUI Software for SMPS. One is made for different Topologies like Push-Pull, Half bridge and Full bridge and another software for Flyback Topology. I find that the Compiler is really highly resourceful and to handle VB2010, one requires to have a high end computer.

I used the serial port and configured serial port. Also made an application in VB. There is no problem with that and it is working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.