Not open for further replies.

pampers

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
visual basic 6.0 sample programs

I am making a project interfacing a PC to a Nokia 3310,, Do you have any codes or commands in vb6 which can access the messages in inbox??Please help me, this is one of my final project in school..thanks..

mobilecontrol.ocx

not a simple one, VB do not have bitwise operators which are needed in getting FBUS checksum

vb 6.0 sample programs

i also need sample of that program.. can u help me.. please.. kuya penoy_balut patulong nmn..

visual basic 6.0 sample

I dont' have the code but i know what you need to look for....
Is normally send/receive the AT command via com port. When you connect your GSM phone to computer it will show up as Modem. Use GSM AT command to extract the information from the msg box. You also can send msg throught the GSM phone by sending AT command + msg. You have to find out the nokia AT command set.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&q=GSM+AT+command&btnG=Search&meta=

Regards
nlksg

vb 6.0 sample projects

I had read a codes in visual basic like txtgetmsg or txtsavemsg,,it uses a mobilecontrol.ocx,,i have the code for now but I cant understand it clearly..

visual basic 6.0 sample projects

pampers said:
I had read a codes in visual basic like txtgetmsg or txtsavemsg,,it uses a mobilecontrol.ocx,,i have the code for now but I cant understand it clearly..

I think is a ocx control and you need the ocx file. Normally they are the drag and drop control on the form. You dont' have to understand the rs232 and AT command to use it. Just set the setting on the form and pass the parameter to the control will do.

nlksg

receive sms at command vb 6.0

Mobile FBUS is an ActiveX control that can connect mobile phones to your PC using an FBUS cable. It allows you to send SMS messages, read saved SMS messages, make calls, and activate monitoring functions from your own Visual Basic application. It also lets you change the start-up text and manage your phonebooks and speed dials. This update has improved SMS handling, and support for manipulating the operator's logo.
FBUS 1.5
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…