Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Virtuoso Layout error

Status
Not open for further replies.

vashistha

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I assign port material to be "metal pn" but in LVS i got errors "Incorrect Nets", "Incorrect Ports" and "Incorrect Instances". What i have to do to fix all these errors?? Pllzzzz reply. Its urgent

Last edited:

What LVS tool do you use ?
if cadence you should place the "pn" layer over the metal "drw" layer for it to hold.
if you are using calibre then you just place labels ("lbl" layer) over the metal.

Good Luck !

Thanx shar2013 for your reply. I want to know one more thing the method of choosing "port layer" means either "met1 pn" or "met1 ll" is tool dependent or technology dependent. Plllzzzz reply

I make the changes accordingly but still got the same error in LVS and there are errors in ERC also a)ptap with no path to ground. b) Floating substrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back