Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Virtuoso editing? moving some component in the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd2001

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Virtuoso editing?

Hi, I just learn Virtuoso schematic edit tools and found it very stupid.

I want to move a group of components from one corner of screen to another, it won't let do it.

Who knows how to do it? Just like OrCAD use mouse to grouping several parts and then drag it to another place then release mouse.

Oh, how it is Virtuoso!

I think move something in virtuoso schematic editing like OrCAD,but before moving you need enter "m".Maybe window let you make read only.

Why don't you learn using it from its manual or tutorial first! Each software has its own tricks. You may familiar with something and found the others are suck. But actually, all softwares have their own merits and not too hard to use when you intimate with them.

In Cadence schematik editor inaf selact by left buton mause aria and klick and move
select box.Mast change mause view to "X",then can move the box

You can select group of cells by dragging the mouse and all of the included devices will be selected. You can add to the selection list by holding the "shift" button and clicking around. You can de-select by holding the "control" button and clicking. Once you are happy with the selection hit "m", then hit the original point, then click at the destination point. Note the usage of "F3" button while selecting the destination point(you can hardly find it in the documentation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back