Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Virtuoso Analog Enviroment - Outputs Setup Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtzounakos

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to save (at Table of Outputs) and plot this expression ((T0:gmoverid) vs (v("T0:vgs" ?result "dc-dc") - v("T0:vth" ?result "dc-dc"))) whenever i do simulations (netlist and run button). When i push "Netlist and Run" button,an error is occured and displayed in icfb -Log window which says :Error "Evaluating expression ((T0:gmoverid) vs (v("T0:vgs" ?result "dc-dc") - v("T0:vth" ?result "dc-dc")))
Error ("eval" 1 t nil ("*Error* eval :unbound variable" vs)).

I understand that the error has to do with variable vs but i don't know how to overcome it!!!

I want to remind that to plot a waveform versus any equation you should plot both in the same waveform window then go to the axes menu and in the "Plot vs." scroll down menu and choose your equation.

plot the two parameters in two separate statements then do as you mentioned to plot against eachother.

Thanks you very much!If you mind, check and my next question about Er of SiO2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back