Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video signal transmission through two wire line through slip

Status
Not open for further replies.

haz77

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
helllllllllllllllllllllllo every body:

I want to transmit a video signal through tow wire line that come across slip ring and then convert the line to BNC .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
what problems that i will occur and how i can deal with it .....
]thanks

Re: video signal transmission through two wire line through

1. If the tow-line is short (say, <50m) you may try to connect vide signal to one wire and video GND to the other wire, and that should be it ..
2. If it is longer (closer to 100m and more) you may consider treating it as a pair of wires and using a passive UTP-BNC video converters (go google) at both ends transmit video signal that way.
See: **broken link removed**

In both cases you may face attenuation of the higher part of the video signal (this will be first seen as weaker colour signal and then, if the losses are grater, B&W and loss of contrast – sharpness). If that’s the case you may need a video line driver (or receiver) that can compensate for these loses ..

Rgds,
IanP

haz77

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

**broken link removed**

haz77

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

hi,
It's very simple. you can directly contact a two wire slip rings to BNC.

You can log in www.slipring.cn for some information or contact me marketing@slipring.cn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back