Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video signal distributor needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

asolondon

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
video signal distributor

Hi, i need an idea and if possible a circuit diagram of a device can aid in distributing video signals from a single video machine to up to like ten television screens. I need it as soon as possible.

opa692

The OPA692 buffer will drive four lines. You can do a two stage tree of these. The data sheet has typical applications.

Analog Devices have a lots IC for video distribution. AD8009 is good and can drive 5 75ohm loads without problems. But the best solution in my opinion is AD8010. It can drive up to 10 loads, and is still available in DIP8 pakage ( easy soldering :) ) .You can buy it from F@rnell.

Elantic has a lot of IC for this case.

video splitter

Hello ,

This simple circuit maybe can help you.

Regards

Garfield 8)

As a cheap solution you can use cascaded passive splitter. as splitter is a passive one attenuation will be done, if this attenuation is accepted then keep it, and if not go to an active solution as other friend describe.

Look at:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back