Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video processing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulHolland

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to use a DSP to do some video processing on analog composite PAL and NTSC video, simple processing only what is the best DSP for this ?. Needs to be low cost and have embedded memory for copy protection of dsp code. if possible AD and DA converters for composite video.

I need to sample the video at some 27 MHz, process it and stream it to the DA.
Process is simple, save and store video line and add of change the begin end points.

i have worked with Blackfin processor........................

Most of the DSP's will not have DAC and ADC built in...u have interface from outside............for video processing these processors are having PPI interface which is very nice................if u want to do real time video processing means u need 2 PPI interfaces then u can go for BF561 otherwise BF533/31/32 is enough........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back