Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vhf uhf filter design problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrier

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uhf filter design

hi
i want to build wide band rf amplifier using mar-3 and mar-8asm for amplifing vhf and uhf signal from seprate antenna.each antenna is a yagi and have 75 ohm impedance.
any one may help me for desining input matching network?

uhf filter

Hello Carrrier,

Simple solution is that you have 2 bandpass filters at the input of MAR amplifier after separate antennas and after broadband amplifers combine its output with highpass and lowpass network to summing output port.
Bandpass synthesis you can do in the Ansoft AD student version with different input output impedances and output network you can do in the same CAD. When you obtain initial values than you can manualy adjust them to obtain better performances in the same CAD. If you have full version it will be very simple you can optimised values.

GL XTASA

uhf filters

thanks
but i don't know who to design this filters?

uhf filter deign

You may solve problem with low pass filter for VHF and high pass for UHF. Filters are both connected to input of amplifier. Download trial version of Filter Solutions at www.nuhertz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.