Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VHDL codes for ps2 keyboard interface,xilinx spartan 3e xc3s500e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm Mus'ab

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My final year project involves interfacing two ps2 keyboards to a digilent spartan3e xc3s500e board,the keys pressed are to be displayed on a pmod ssd that would be attached to the board,need vhdl codes for the keyboard interface and the 7 segment display,assistance neeeded..

Does it bother anyone else that this request displays such a lack of student ethics and integrity?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_integrity

This post says to me..."I have a final year project and I need to plagiarize other designs so I can pass it off as my own work."

To avoid this type of misinterpretation. Post code you wrote yourself, that you need help with (not code download from a website passed off as your own work). Or if you don't understand code you found on the internet, then cite where you found the code and ask why something is done the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.