Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VHDL code for Elevator-service in library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.ME

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey all ,,, i need VHDL code for [Elevator-service in library]

the task is to modeling a control chip for the elevators working in a library to make them work in the most efficient way.

- there are three elevators working in the main library . among the seven floors of the library , you can set the second or the fourth floor as their default positions.
- the control signals come from both of inside and outside of the elevators.
- there are two buttons (up and down) on each floor outside the elevators(except the first and the seventh floor , they have only one button.
- inside the elevator there are seven buttons for choosing the destination and two buttons for controlling the door .
- another signal comes from a light switch which keeps the door open if there is any object moving through the door.
You should find out the time constants from the real elevators in Alden library ,e.g, how long the door stays open without any interrupting and how fast the elevator moving ,, etc

Help me plz with the code and the testbench ... :cry:

Added after 1 hours 39 minutes:

no one !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.