Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VGA to TV without TV-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
convert vga pinout configuration for s-video

Remove jumper Z1 and use external power supply. Try to find registered version of software. Don't tell you don't know how to do that?

regards
meax98

vga without tv out

I Think my problem come from my video card...
I can't configure the right resolution with power strip...
sometime I get a image on tv but she move...
the next step wil be to try other resolution...
maybe something like 352*288 pixel in 50 hz.

vga tv out circuit shield

I forgot to say:
my video card is a nvidia geforce2 ddr
anyone else made the vga2tv adaptater with such video card?

nvidia vga tv out signal

This program allows you to use your TV as a monitor, given that you use the proper hardware to connect your VGA to the output equipment.

The driver is a TSR (Terminate and Stay Resident) which will try to make sure your VGA card is, at all times, properly programmed for TV timings, which are quite different from VGA standards:

VGA timings are normally 31.469KHz horizontal frequency, and 70.08Hz vertical frequency. Non-interlaced.
PAL and NTSC are interlaced. PAL (Phase Alternating Line) has a horizontal frequency of 15.625Khz and 50Hz vertical frequency. NTSC (National Television Standards Committee) has 15.750Khz and 60Hz respectively.
With PAL timings, only resolutions up to 800x600 can be fully viewed. With NTSC this figure goes down to 640x480, thanks to the lower resolution of this TV standard (525 horizontal lines, as opposed to PAL's 625). Note that these resolutions are available in ALL VGA cards.

regards
meax98

tv out powerstrip

Turn out, i found power strip code.
Should i post it or not?

eYe

ad724 cga

they 're still a mistake with this circuit:
in order it works properly, I need to configure power strip in
720*576 interlaced but with a vertical frequency of only 20Hz
(in power strip I tune the picture on tv with the down key arrow when the cursor is in the vertical frequency control)
The problem with this configuration is that the picture on tv looks quite nice but I can't watch video because I have only half a frame every 5 sec :?
I wonder if It would be a better solution to buy a new video card with a tvout embedded circuit if I would like to watch movies on my tv 8O

how to convert vga to tv out

Quality of picture on your TV depends very much on your video card. Some cards are good for this project, some are not. I have best results with Matrox and ATI. They use real hardware solutions (not SW emulation) and VESA compatibility. Some card manufactures use incompatibile solutions with VESA standard. So you have to try and choose the best solution!

regards
meax98

vga to pal composite circuit schematics

I use a Nvidia Geforce graphic card and I m not very satisfied with the final result.
I should try with an ATI video card.

ad725 vga software

how do you change the frequence to 50Hz h and 15,625kHz v ??

I use a registered version of powerstrip.

If I change the v frequenz to 15,625 kHz, powerstrip change the h frequence to 29 Hz automatically :evil:

why ??

euro mc1377

the ratio horizon freq/ vert freq is linked to the resolution you choose
you have to try another resolution in order to get the 20Hz 16kHz ratio.

vga to video tv out pinout

@ gamin

thx, it's working :D

ad725 vga driver

If we have to use the Power Strip software to change the resolution, we will not get a pleasure display on the screen. But compared to its simplicity, I would use this.

vga horizontal vertical frequencies

Any one have practical experience with the AD725 ?

Dose it work well ?, no flikering picture ?

bobi

vga to scart pinout

Hello people.
I,m from Russia, sorry if i'm typing wrong.
I have some problem with Computer Video Card without TV-out.
AD725 its a modernized AD722, AD724 TV-chip.
Avaliable chips to buy - its a Sony CXA1645 and CXA2075. This chips installed on the Sony PlayStation2, I do not know, whether she will work with the computer video cards.
And chips from videocards to use as the external converter will fail, since they work with the digital data-bus and cope on I2C bus.
There is an opportunity to get the chip AD725, for 15 American presidents, but I can not find the normal circuit in any way. Somebody can collected the converter on this chip?
The large request to send the information on mine e-mail: admin-kets@mail.ru.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back