Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

very rare datasheet - SCR ( A69157)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA3041

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi team Have a nice day

It would be grate help
I searched on google about this SCR ( A69157) for datasheet but I could not find the datasheet

It would be a grate help if anyone can help to have the datasheet for this SCR

Please see the attached image for device

Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• A69157.png
    A69157.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:

Teccor brand and Littlefuse has acquired some time ago.
You can request from Littlefuse, they will help you.

you can tell by the wider outer Cu pins and narrow middle one - it is a special - most likely automotive - information on what it was chopped out of would be helpful

have you tested it ?

Standard Teccor SCR had part numbers Sxxxx which are continued at Littelfuse. A69157 looks more like an OEM product for a specific customer, you won't necessarily find a datasheet. Do you expect specific device properties (e.g. GTO feature) or is it just a regular SCR application? In the latter case, what do you really want? Searching a replacement? Identifying a device in your spare box just out of curiosity?

Reactions: PA3041

PA3041

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Standard Teccor SCR had part numbers Sxxxx which are continued at Littelfuse. A69157 looks more like an OEM product for a specific customer, you won't necessarily find a datasheet. Do you expect specific device properties (e.g. GTO feature) or is it just a regular SCR application? In the latter case, what do you really want? Searching a replacement? Identifying a device in your spare box just out of curiosity?
Thanks for the reply
I found it form gem polish machine which control 110v small DC motor. Motor does not use much load but the polisher that connected to the motor shaft.
The input voltage is 230v and the resistor is used to reduced to the 110v and rectified using single diode and smooth capacitor.
--- Updated ---

Teccor brand and Littlefuse has acquired some time ago.
You can request from Littlefuse, they will help you.
Thanks , I put a post on their Facebook page

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back