Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verilog Coding for MARIO Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeshu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mario.PNGThis is the block diagram. Write a Verilog code for this, Help Me .

Last edited:

below site may help you:
**broken link removed**

Please help with Verilog HDL code. Using Switch Statement.

ahmad1954: that site helped me with theoretical part, but how to write a code using switch statement for the block diagram shown for mario game.

Why do you want it to use a switch statement? Wait, don't tell me ... your assignment says you have to use a switch statement. For educational purposes. Well, that settles it then. You can figure it out in an effort to actually learn something. Enjoy your education! :)

If you want help, you'll have to come up with some specific problem. Not ... this. I have adjectives for it, but not today. :p Just do your homework first, then when stuck post specifics. Not generics. For example I didn't hear a peep about kernel methods. Just "I display poor time management, plz help!". Not "gee, how does this kernel method work?".

Soooo, time for some homework...

Edit: you can code verilog right? You wouldn't be so complacent as to ask for help if you can't even write verilog yourself. Of course you wouldn't. So write some verilog code + a testbench. Then based on testbench results you can ask some pointed questions. :)

ok, i'm not getting the logic. help in that atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

or using any statements. thanks in advance,

I can't believe the gall of Greeshu. Sent me a private message asking me to write the Verilog for this Mario game. Obviously doesn't want to do any kind of work. What a troll...

I can't believe the gall of Greeshu. Sent me a private message asking me to write the Verilog for this Mario game. Obviously doesn't want to do any kind of work. What a troll...

If you get PMs like that, please report them. Warning given.

Keith

thanks ahamad. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry keith, i'm new here, did not know that i should not ask privately(inbox) the question. i'm extremely sorry won't do it again. thanks for giving warning on that. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Barry, yes i'm serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Even ads-ee sorry bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back