Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

verilog code for viterbi decoder of rate 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj_15_5

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i am working on the project named fpga implementation of convolutional encoder and viterbi decoder using verilog. i hav done the encoder part. have problems in decoder. can someone plz help me as soon as possible. i want it for rate 1/2. see if anyone can help in making the code.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

please someone help me. its very urgent. plz

Hi,

provide the other specification like constraint length K and G vector values. for complete guidance you can contact me through my email m_arsal4@yahoo.com

hi,
i am working on the project named fpga implementation of convolutional encoder and viterbi decoder using verilog. i hav done the encoder part. have problems in decoder. can someone plz help me as soon as possible. i want it for rate 1/2. see if anyone can help in making the code.

hello sir,

i have working in viterbi decoder with system verilog. create the verification environment. i need your help in verilog viterbi design. please sir i humbly request to you help in verilog code.

thank you
jigar prajapati

i need vhdl coding of convolutional encoder

hi,

i need vhdl coding of convolutional encoder urgent mail at mhvsh19089@gmail.com i have problem with the codes and need it fpr my project kindly mail me the codes

sir,
i m working on a verilog code for veterbi decoder....were i am facing some problem in assigning some statement ie say assign qbar1<= ~q1; this is generating some error statement in xilings software...can u please suggest me how to define some values in a variable.....

p.s: i dont have any book so i m really in a very problematic condition....can u suggest me some good books for the same....i think 'panetkar' n 'm.j.smith' are good books but i cant find any free pdf in any site...pls help....my email aritrabhattacharya1990@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back