Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

verilog code for ARM APB bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

armer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
arm apb

Somebody can give me more into about ARM apb brdige?
Thanks!

arm apb usage

Now I'm engaging in an embeded_cpu project about ARM

apb bridge verilog

armer said:
Somebody can give me more into about ARM apb brdige?
Thanks!

Hey, I am new to this site, but i may be able to help you is you let me kow how much more you need to know about AMBA APB bridge. no promise but i will try
bye

arm apb verilog

Get the documentation and build your own bridge - this one is easy and you won't run into any issues.

gladiolus
www.arm.com

apb specification

Hi,

In hxxp://www.gaisler.com/ Jiri built a GNU sparc v8 compatible processor named LEON. Inside there is a AHB <-> APB bridge..
Although it is written in VHDL. Maybe it gives you some hints.

flowers

apb arm spec

well, specification is a place to start, but verification of splitting is not trival in AMBA. perhaps you should use simplified version of AHB without splitting capablitiy ?

tahiti

Re: ARM APB bridge

In the ARM website there is AHB easy where they have already implemented AHB -APb bridge, u can even have the verilog or vhdl code for the above in the site, All u need to know is just study the specification

Thanx

Re: ARM APB bridge

Hi,

can anyone point me the link where i can find apb bridge rtl code?

Thanks in advance,
Hemal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back