Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

verification of layout of IC compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuradha.verma

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

Can anyone tell me how i can verify the layout(output) of IC compiler

hi anu..

To check Layout u have check LVS (Layout Versus Schematic) It will check compare the connections with schematic....another one is u have to check DRC(DesignRuleCheck) It wll check spacing error between the metal layers etc... I think these details u may know... What do you want to check ?? tell it clearly..

hi anu..

To check Layout u have check LVS (Layout Versus Schematic) It will check compare the connections with schematic....another one is u have to check DRC(DesignRuleCheck) It wll check spacing error between the metal layers etc... I think these details u may know... What do you want to check ?? tell it clearly..

hello,
i want whether the layout which i got is correct or not.Is herculus is the tool which should be used for this purpose.

hello,
i want whether the layout which i got is correct or not.Is herculus is the tool which should be used for this purpose.

hi.......

Tools like calibre,hercules,Assura using these we can check the layout...It depends upon the vendor 's rule deck file..They will mention the tool to be used for certain rule file..

hi.......

Tools like calibre,hercules,Assura using these we can check the layout...It depends upon the vendor 's rule deck file..They will mention the tool to be used for certain rule file..

Thanks ,we have herculus in our college computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back