Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Vera] Is it necessary to read rvm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardleo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rvm is "reference verification methodology.pdf" by synopsys.

I'm a newbie, and I haven't constructed any testbench before. Now I should build one for a small module by myself. I have just skimmed over the lrm(language reference manual) and gone through "the art of verification with vera".

Is it necessary to read rvm?

Some guy told me that we may not need synopsys' methodology, for his methodolgy will restrict your freedom. But I don't know whether the tradeoff is worth or not.

richardleo said:
rvm is "reference verification methodology.pdf" by synopsys.

I'm a newbie, and I haven't constructed any testbench before. Now I should build one for a small module by myself. I have just skimmed over the lrm(language reference manual) and gone through "the art of verification with vera".

Is it necessary to read rvm?

Some guy told me that we may not need synopsys' methodology, for his methodolgy will restrict your freedom. But I don't know whether the tradeoff is worth or not.
how can i find the reference verification methodology.pdf and the art of verification with vera?
thank u :)

rvm is in your vera-installed directory/doc.
And you can also type "vera -doc" to read it .
And the latter is a book(not a ebook), I read it in hand.

Thank u :)
i try to get into verificationcentral through the IExploer ,but fail.
how to purchase this book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back