Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Velleman K7200 or simular

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyndal

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
velleman k7200

Hi All.
i am looking for schematics and PCB
for a Velleman Kit K7200 0-30v 10 amp
powersupply

Can anyone help me?

posibly if you have for another / better?
powersupply around 0-30v 10A adjustable current!
would also be great!
and (+/- 30v ...) would be even better...

Thanks,
Anything would be helpfull
even a photocopy of the board, and manuals would work!
(if singlesided board)

/Rune Kyndal

vk7200

i got complete documents i will dig out and up laod give me a couple of days and i will sort it out part of of it u see is at work and it noiw weekend here

wizpic

welleman k7200

wizpic said:
i got complete documents i will dig out and up laod give me a couple of days and i will sort it out part of of it u see is at work and it noiw weekend here

wizpic

what happened this file

k7200 velleman

kyndal,

Here is a 0 – 30V 10A PSU:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Ante :roll:

k7200 schematic

Hi guys and girls

Sorry for the delay on this, just found teh time to sit and scan the article
it is the full version of the Velleman kit 0-30v 0-10amps the only thing i have not got is a pcb layout for it. but i have included a pcb overlay which will give you some idea for teh layout i am in the proccess of re-designing pcb in protel has i want to make a dual psu with a PIC volt/amp meter

Have Fun

Cheers

wizpic

manual_k7200.pdf

nice, sad that you didn't include the PCB.
do you have the supply? a digital picture or even a scan of the pcb will probally do? i belive it is singlesided.

should be posible to retrace the pcb from that

/Rune Kyndal

nb. does anyone have a clue how many amps, normal "phono audio / video connectors" are rated at?
would make my psu much easier to use (for relative lowpower aplications ofcource)

velleman k7200 pcb

Yes i do have the pcb and it is single sided there is some thin tracks on there so photo would not really help I'm half way through remaking pcb but this is going to take some time to complete because is lack of spare time. the over lay is a big help has that is the original thats what come with kit but no pcb file

cheers

Wizpic

schema mk3980

Attached is a file with what i have on the K7200 Display unit, including photos of the PCB layout, schematics, bom and silkscreen..

/Kyndal

k7200 pcb

Here you go photos of the PSU. Now i know it look old and batterd but it has been apart a couple of times once was to copy it and teh second time was when a friend borrowed it and blew it up and to this day i still dont know how he blew it up he did never come clean about it oh well it works like a dream still that all thats matters to me
hope tis helps you all

wizpic

kit k7200

yes! looks a bit hammered! :)
but it is a big help..

/Kyndal

pcb velleman

Velleman K7200 Part list and pcb??

velleman pdf

If you read the posts you will find evrything you need to build on you will have to layout your own pcb i have done it works great

wizpic

velleman pcb

nikifena said:
This is from velleman site
h**p://www.velleman.be/downloads/0/manual_k7200.pdf
here not Part list and pcb:(

mk3980

are you sure ?
there is a part list in 3 languages :)
about pcb there is only component place ;)

Reactions: aves

aves

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
velleman pdf projects

there is a parts list in that manual but there is no pcb layout you will have to desgin your own

i designed my own and its single sided and working like a dream

This was a great product and can't understand why Velleman stop making it. i brought the 5amp version ages ago form maplins for £24.99 a year later i thought about another one becasue it was cheaper so i went to maplins again had to wait for it to come paid my penny despoit but i went back to late they only keep it for 7days then send it back so i went to order another one but they told it it was now priced at £49.99 doulbed in price overnight. so i built my own and i only cost £12.00 well just thought i'd share my story, maplins knoew that it ws going to be discontinued and doubled the price

wizpic

Added after 18 minutes:

Here is my PCB that i done

wizpic

ic vk7200

wizpic said:
there is a parts list in that manual but there is no pcb layout you will have to desgin your own

i designed my own and its single sided and working like a dream

This was a great product and can't understand why Velleman stop making it. i brought the 5amp version ages ago form maplins for £24.99 a year later i thought about another one becasue it was cheaper so i went to maplins again had to wait for it to come paid my penny despoit but i went back to late they only keep it for 7days then send it back so i went to order another one but they told it it was now priced at £49.99 doulbed in price overnight. so i built my own and i only cost £12.00 well just thought i'd share my story, maplins knoew that it ws going to be discontinued and doubled the price

wizpic

Added after 18 minutes:

Here is my PCB that i done

wizpic
:D

kit mk3980

**broken link removed**

K7200 Not pcb difficult way:):D

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih00

0001/29431_DSCF0496.th.jpg

http://Serv3.imagehigh.com/imgs/04/4815_File

09.th.jpg