Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VEE and LABView Comparation

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which one is better for using VEE or LabView?

arkon

LABView is very popular and has very good technical support.

Agilent VEE Pro v7.0 (C) Agilent Technologies

Agilent VEE is a graphical programming language optimized for building test and measurement applications, and programs with operator interfaces. This release (version 7.0) of the Agilent VEE product is for groups of engineers that need to create complex test and measurement systems.

VEE programs are created by selecting objects from menus and connecting them together. The result in VEE resembles a data flow diagram, which is easier to use and understand than traditional lines of code. There is no laborious edit- compile- link- execute cycle using VEE.

h**p://www.agilent.com

hello, anybody have documents about comparation between Vee and LabVIEW?

hi

labview is used more n the field of control
bye :eek:

I think Labview is much better,
if your equipments provide by HP or Agilent, you can also choose VEE

Hi!!

I'm prefering Labview, because nearly every Piece of Hardware is
supported.
And don't forget the ease of programming Labview!! :) :)

Halabat

883 said:
I think Labview is much better,
if your equipments provide by HP or @gilent, you can also choose VEE

Do you know how easy is to program with LabView G graphical language?

We at school have all equipment from function generators to network analyzers from Agilent. We all control them using LabView.

arkon said:
Which one is better for using VEE or LabView?

arkon

I use HPVEE 5.0 (i think it's the last version) and LabVIEW to control the instrument measure. With HPVEE, it run faster but GUI is bad. LabVIEW is Graphic program, so it's easy to understand but not for man who wants to understand deeply the structure of instruments.

Let's try to use all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back