Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VB.net with php website

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR.boy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys !!
i would like to know a way that makes me able to draw a graph of 5 variables in real time on a webpage (using php ,js,html5 )
variables values will be sent via a vb.net code software .
-in past , i could sent those values via vb.net using FTP (sent as a txt file )
so i want to do it in real time
so any suggestions??? is there a way ?? help plz
thanks !!

As far as I know, PHP has its own capabilities for creating graphs so you can do everything you need just with PHP. Also, as far as I know, VB is not compatible with PHP, so you can't include VB code and PHP code in the same page. However, you should be able to pass variables to a web page via any programming method you want (using POST or GET). Your should ask these questions on a forum related to web site design using php or VB.net, not on this site.

hi,
well, maybe i didn't talk about electrical part cause it's clear for me and i finished it already
what i meant by html5, js just to make it looks better.
maybe if i used asp.net it would be easier (but i'm not familiar with it )
my problem was to find a way that makes a vb.net software contact with php website (for sending data in real time)
ok, i will go to another website .
thanks for replay

I suggest you to use any graph libraries in php such as h**p://jpgraph.net/index.php
It is based on Object oriented php.

Status
Not open for further replies.