Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USPS can run without rechargeable battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHeTTRoNiCS

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings to all....I have found my Apollo USPS faulty (model: AUP-X-300B) becuase of dead batteries. Any idea if it can reconfigure to run without the batteries? Thanks a lot.

Most likely, it will not, as batteries are almost always used to bootstrap the control circuitry and start it up.

Greetings to all....I have found my Apollo USPS faulty (model: AUP-X-300B) becuase of dead batteries. Any idea if it can reconfigure to run without the batteries? Thanks a lot.

Hi RHeTTRoNiCS

name of the thread tells us that you are intended to run it with usual batteries which are not able to be recharged . but now you say without battery . confusing thread ! what you are about to do exactly ? perhaps more explanation would help us to understand your exact problem ?

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

name of the thread tells us that you are intended to run it with usual batteries which are not able to be recharged . but now you say without battery . confusing thread ! what you are about to do exactly ? perhaps more explanation would help us to understand your exact problem ?

Hello Goldsmith...thanks for asking a clarification....at first i found this batt unable to charge from the USPS. Now i don't want to buy replacement but planning (if possible) to reconfigure the USPS to run without rechargeable batt. Because i can't get the output by running this usps with dead batt. You have some ideas? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.