thishya

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I newly started working on this board.
I am trying to flash a hex file onto my lpc2148 board. But even though I flash different hex files, I get the same output on the board. i.e. I see that the 2 LEDs glow on and off alternately.
I am now confused whether my board has a problem or I am flashing incorrectly. I also suspect the Erase of the blocks is not happening properly. I am using Flash Magic for flashing.
It would be great of anyone could share light on this. Also if anyone who owns this board could flash the hex file I have got and we can compare the outputs seen in the boards, so I can conclude whether there is a problem with my board or something else.

[Moved.]Need help for LPC2148

hai
I am newly to ARM7 LPC2148
Is it support Keil version3 or not?otherwise which keil version it support?
When i am downloading the program by using flash magic tool it shows "hex file value and stored file are different"how can rectify this error.
When i am using philips utility shows Program successfully flashed,But the program cannot execute .I am confused whether the problem in board or software?

Thanks& Regards,
Thishya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…