Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using LCD with mikroc

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt.rahul

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.. i'm trying to make a caller id using DTMF decoder PIC16F873 for which i want to read a byte from decoder IC and show it on 16x2 LCD. i'm using MikroC and i succeed in reading port but i couldnt disply it in LCD..... somebody please help me...

That depends upon many things. How the LCD is connected- 4 bit connection or 8 bit connection? Are you using R/W or not? etc. publish code, schematic and specific problem

May b you are trying directly displaying the bcd from IC on the lcd , i think may b you did not converted it into ASCII , and if you did not have even interfaced LCD then you should just go to help file of the MikroC and check the lcd liberay example :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back