Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USBASP Programmer Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyQueen

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ! i have source code for USBASP AVR Programmer....This Programmer can only support AVR MICROCONTOLLERS....But, Now i want to add some additional IC like Nuvoton(N76E003AT20)
Anyone can do that ?(already someone done this work...But, It's Private) i can able to give a Gift...

As far as I know, the USBASP only supports AVR and AT89S series of the 8051 microcontrollers. It's not possible to make it compatible with Nuvoton.

Hi ! i have source code for USBASP AVR Programmer....This Programmer can only support AVR MICROCONTOLLERS....But, Now i want to add some additional IC like Nuvoton(N76E003AT20)
Anyone can do that ?(already someone done this work...But, It's Private) i can able to give a Gift...
Hi

Is it developed by "Thomas Fischl" USBASP code or someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.